Broadly speaking, my research interest is machine learning and its applications.
- 2013/07/23: The software of my paper "Block Coordinate Descent Algorithms for Large-scale Sparse Multiclass Classication" is now online.
- 2013/07/19: Our paper "API design for machine learning software: experiences from the scikit-learn project" was accepted for long presentation to the ECML/PKDD 2013 Workshop on Languages for Data Mining and Machine Learning.
- 2013/05/01: I joined NTT Communication Science Laboratories as a research associate.
- 2013/04/17: My paper "Block Coordinate Descent Algorithms for Large-scale Sparse Multiclass Classication" was accepted for publication in the Machine Learning journal.
- 2013/03/25: I graduated from Kobe University (doctor of engineering).
mathieu AT thisdomain DOT org